ISY-99 Event Handler
This addon requires an ISY-99 Series Controller available from Universal Devices Inc (www.universal-devices.com) and the ISY Browser must be setup to connect to it.
Allows the user to trigger ISY Home Automation actions when different events occur in XBMC. The possible events are XBMC Starting, XBMC Quitting, Movie Playback Started, Movie Playback Ended, Movie Paused, Movie Resumed, Music Playback Started, Music Playback Ended, Music Paused, Music Resumed. This allows Insteon and X10 lights to react to XBMC events. Instructions at: http://automic.us/projects/isy-events/
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991