OpenSubtitles by OpenSubtitles.org
Works without log-in
Anonymously search and download subtitles for movies and TV-Series from OpenSubtitles.org without log-in. Search in 75 languages, 4.000.000+ subtitles, daily updates.
Improved add-on by OpenSubtitles.orgv5.2.14 (2017-01-23)- Users are able to download subtitles as anonymous without authentication. Added localized descriptions, media files- New feature: Users are able to check for subtitles when Kodi is not playing, by using the manual search or by standing on an item and opening the subtitles search dialog (By key or by an external addon) | @burekas
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 09, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)