Shooter subtitle service
V2.0.0 (2020-04-18)- Ported to python 3.0 for Kodi 19V1.0.5 (2014-12-24)- fixed: can't get subtitles by title because website closedV1.0.4 (2014-07-13)- reduce unneeded coding convertion to download fasterV1.0.3 (2014-06-27)- added search subtitles by titleV1.0.2 (2014-04-09)- added setting to save subtitles as UTF-8- added setting for Simplified and Traditional conversion- changed to use zlib to decompress incomplete zipped subtitleV1.0.1 (2013-12-05)- fixed to show language flagV1.0.0 (2013-12-04)- move the service out of XBMC Subtitles
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991