A convenient addon to download subtitles from subscene.com. If you find it useful, please consider giving it a star in github. This is being actively maintained. In case of any problem, feel free to open an issue on github.
Version 1.2.*- New: Subscene domain name can be selected from the settings.Version 1.1.*- New: Subscene plus now works with TV shows.- New: When Movie/TV-show cannot be determined accurately, It allows you to select the correct one from a list.- New: Subtitles from archives with multiple items can be selected from a list.- Minor bugfixes
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021