Save watched state of movies and TV-series episodes independent from filenames
This script does not regard the file format. A Movie watched in DVD quality will also set the 1080p version as watched.
Export: Searches the Kodi-Database for watched files. Determine imdb-id and thetvdb-id to identify movies and TV-episodes. Then save the list to a new independent table. Import: Set the watched state for each video file in Kodi. Automatic background process without user interaction.
1.3.0 - Upgrade to Kodi Matrix
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021