Automatic TV episode file renamer.
This add-on just for LibreELEC and it's for console use only.
Automatic TV episode file renamer, uses data from thetvdb.com via tvdb_api. This add-on just for LibreELEC and it's for console use only. If you are not on LibreELEC it's going to be shown as Broken. Please reboot your LibreELEC after install.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified
os.libreelec.tv (>= 8.0)