Created by BigNoid, Modded by SiLVO, Additional MODS by Sidekick and Widgets by Mr. V , Addional MODS by Sidekick
Redesigned Aeon Nox Silvo by adding up to 4 widgets.
-v1.4 - Fixed enable fanart not showing in widget 3 and 4 THANKS FUNSTER - Fixed confilcting animation slides main menu -v1.3 - Fixed labels not on widget tiles THANKS FUNSTER AND ROBIN HOOD -Added reload skin for selecting layouts - New focus texture -v1.2 -Added 5 menu layout to avoid icon layout bug - Future Fixes - Widget label for square tile behind widget and not aligned properly -v1.1 - Fixed sizing issue with icons not populating on main menu and skin settings -v1.0 - Respective addons icons will not show in the skin . Performed tests and it's either Kodi or Silvo bug.Still recommend using native icon set - Would like to thank the Robin Hood for the input and fine eye - The skin is vertical only using icons for the main menu. It is highly recommended icons set for the main menu are the native set in the skin - Added 2 widgets- now has up to 4 to base Silvo
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||September 04, 2022|
|License:||CC BY-NC-SA 4.0|