Clean, minimal, elegant, simple, light.
This is a light mod of Arctic Zephyr 2 by heppen. Arctic Zephyr 2 is a minimalistic skin created by jurialmunkey and moded to work with Kodi 19 Matrix by pkscout. The skin is designed to be simple so that the user can focus on their media content. In addition to the default light colour scheme, the skin also includes a number of darker variations.
0.7.6 - Create french translation (thanks @ludovik35) - Add EPG icon in PVR Guide Info (thanks @ludovik35) - fix: black borders in square wall (thanks @codeflorist) 0.7.5 - Revert previous changes in Image_Landscape 0.7.4 - Fixed icon visibility for pvr 0.7.3 - Fixed forced view - Fix for ratings not showing in video osd - Changed default to colorful for rating icons 0.7.2 - Added option to disable channel label in pvr guide 0.7.1 - Fixed text being truncated - Fixed posters being cut off
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: April 15, 2022
License: Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike 4.0