Confluence Extended skin by Jezz_X, Team XBMC, YLLOW_DRAGON, plood. (Kodi's default skin)
Confluence Extended is the modernized skin for KODI.
Confluence Extended is the modernized skin for KODI. It is a combination of concepts from many popular skins, and attempts to embrace and integrate their good ideas into a skin that should be easy for first time Kodi users to understand and use.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 24, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2|
|License:||GNU General Public License version 2|