Confluence skin by Jezz_X. (XBMC's default skin), modified by elmerohueso.
The default Confluence skin with some modifications.- 7 Home screen shortcuts per category- Set favorites as Home screen shortcuts- Toggle Power and Favorites buttons- Select Power button action- Shutdown, reboot, and suspend ROOTED Android devices from the Shutdown Menu
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.gui (>= 5.3.0)
Favourites script (>= 5.0.2)