Embuary skin by Sualfred
No mouse support. With the installation of the skin you agree that you don't use it in combination with blacklisted and illegal Kodi add-ons. I'm not associated with any available build and I won't give any support to blacklisted, banned or illegal third party addons.
Embuary is based on the web UI of Emby and has been developed for Emby-For-Kodi and EmbyCon users, but will also work for any other common Kodi setup.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: April 23, 2021