Help other people decide, vote up or down?
A Mix of Retro and Modern.
Metropolis is designed to show as much media info as possible with easy to read text and icons. All while trying to keep the skin smooth and simple to use for all family members with multiple themes and customizable menus and views. Credit to Hitcher for Alaska Revisited which was used as a base for Metropolis.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 22, 2021|