eXtended MOD of Confluence skin originally by Jezz_X and CCM by Mudislander.
You break it - You get to keep the pieces
Xonfluence is a MOD of Confluence to enable a greater degree of user customisation to the default skin (based by Mudislander's CCM).
v4.0.11 -Fix skinsettings widget nav and comment out widget format. v4.0.10 -Added widget nav for each widget. -Change the four IncludesHomeWidget IDs so they each have there own.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: August 21, 2021
License: GNU General Public License version 2