Created by BigNoid, Modded by SiLVO,Modded by Sidekick and Widgets by Mr. V
A Mod of Silvo adding more options for fonts and textures including community sections.
v1.7 -Updated new icons to the Video player -Added zoom animation to video player focus (Thanks Dabs) - Added color diffuse to video player focus (Thanks Dabs) v1.6 -Fixed widget positioning when main menu is visible -Faded time/sytem bar when widgets are focused v1.5 -Added enable main menu visible setting when widgets are focused(THANKS KAOS) -Added several more fonts -Fixed positioning issues with horizontal system bars. -Fixed color setting for labels on 5 menu layout(THANKS DABS) v69.69.1 -Added up to now over 20 main menu fonts to choose from -Added Shadowcolor for label settings in the main menu -Updated PSD's on server. Icon wall and icon frame are now separate -Update set Community vertical buttons folder up on host and fixed in skin settings v69.69.0 - Added server selection images for horizontal bar (Including a small Viper collection), vertical bar, 3 menu layout buttons , 5 menu layout buttons, vertical layout buttons, icon wall and frame. - Added additional fonts for main menu selection - Added server based default background selection - Gave home icons their own color settings
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: August 29, 2021
License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0