Script used by skins to show extended media info.
This script fetches extended information for several media types (artists, albums, movie sets etc.). Needs skin support.
How To Install
To install Skin Info Service you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select skin.
- Select Skin Info Service.
- Click Install.
Updated: October 12, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Matrix]
xbmc python (>= 3.0.0)