Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Created by BigNoid, Modded by SiLVO, and Widgets by Mr. V
Completely redesigned to create a modern look, while retaining the classic Aeon feel.
v7.9.6 - xbmc.gui bump - Remove support for TV Show Next Aired and use plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Add reboot to Android to shutdown menu - Add setting to auto hide video OSD after user chosen length of inactivity using script.skin.info.service - Remove addons not updated to work on matrix - Use script.metadata.editor instead of script.libraryeditor - Use script.xbmcbackup instead of Skin Helper Backup v7.9.5 - Add music playlist contents for List view - Fix CinemaVision causing focus issue - Add Artist Slideshow 3.0 support All updates may contain various changes and/or improvements For a more complete list visit: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO/commits/master
How To Install
To install Aeon Nox: SiLVO directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 30, 2021
License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0