Confluence 1080: Jason Statham
Provider: OpenELEQ, original work by Jezz_X & Team Kodi
Confluence 1080 skin by OpenELEQ.
It is a combination of concepts from many popular skins, and attempts to embrace and integrate their good ideas into a skin that should be easy for first time Kodi users to understand and use.
How To Install
To install Confluence 1080: Jason Statham directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU General Public License version 2
xbmc.gui (>= 5.14.0)