Rapier skin by Scarfa, Gade.
The goal is to provide a simple to use but clean and elegant interface that focuses on efficiency when browsing your media. Important considerations are put on usability, performance, and providing the user with flexibility when it comes to customization. Rapier tries to support all the latest features Kodi has to offer as long as it fits in with the skin's design goals.
How To Install
To install Rapier directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 21, 2021
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported