A simple and handy visually Skin based on AppleTv
SiO2 - Enjoy
If you like Apple "everything at hand" policy for interfaces, You might want to give this Skin a try. I designed it trying to put as few clicks as possible between You and what You're trying to do (or watch ;) ).
Thanks to Pecinko for Quartz as a solid base to build on.
Thanks to testers and Inspirers: Steverae, Toiva, Scrolling, Abrasher, Lucanoid, Relyter.
How To Install
To install SiO2 directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 25, 2021
License: Not specified