Stremium is an open streaming TV platform that allows users to aggregate their streaming TV channels into one interface
New setting to allow using Stremium favorites as My Channels
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: August 17, 2021
Platform: Not specified
License: Not specified