Install add-ons from the SuperRepo Genre How-To Repository
The SuperRepo generator fetches addons from multiple sources. Therefore SuperRepo accepts no responsibility for included addons.
Download and install add-ons for Kodi in the category "How-To" using SuperRepo. By using SuperRepo repositories you will be able to take advantage of our serverside dependency checking, extensive file mirror service and many more. Visit our website at https://superrepo.org/ to browse the add-ons, create personal addon bundles and install whole bundles at once!
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 12, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)