EFI Boot Manager
this is an unofficial addon. please don't ask for support in openelec forum / irc channel
This is a Linux user-space application to modify the Intel Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) Boot Manager configuration. This application can create and destroy boot entries, change the boot order, change the next running boot option, and more.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified
os.openelec.tv (>= 4.0)
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)