The author does not host or distribute any of the content displayed by this addon. The author does not have any affiliation with the content provider.
Please visit Ozmosis group for support and assistance! Kindly note that Ozmosis is not an official part of the media player you are running, and therefore not to be mentioned within official support channels, this addon has nothing to do with the media player itself, nor it’s intended use, it is simply a third party plugin which has been added to your system.
- Tweaked provider retrieval - Tweaked stream resolving - Updated existing providers - Removed dead providers - Added new providers
How To Install
To install Ozmosis directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified