Provider: Alfa Addon
Browse web pages using Kodi
The owners and submitters to this addon do not host or distribute any of the content displayed by these addons nor do they have any affiliation with the content providers.
Browse web pages using Kodi, you can easily watch their video content.
How To Install
To install Alfa directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU GPL v3