ALPHA Player addon for Kodi
This addon offers content available in Greece and is not published nor endorsed by alphatv.gr
ALPHA live and on-demand broadcasts
2.4.0 - Revert of cache change back to traditional get - Bug fixes accross the board - Utilize youtube addon for resolving some videos 2.3.2 - Bug fix 2.3.1 - Revert of the function cache back to traditional get 2.3.0 - Utilize function cache instead of traditional get - Make youtube API key as text type instead of bytes for Kodi 19+ 2.2.2 - Fix Alpha CY vod resolver 2.2.1 - Tweak pagination function 2.2.0 - Add pagination for long lists (# items per page are selectable) - Tweaked strings integers - Tweaked imports for Matrix - Updated youtube api key - Episode order in now by default reversed (greek website provides new episodes on top) - Various other tweaks 2.1.0 - Update youtube api key - Update indexers - Update resolvers - Add input date prompt for past webtv news on cypriot indexer 2.0.1 - Minor fix for cypriot episode indexers 2.0.0 - Rework of the addon, new indexers, new stream resolver - Replaced item based selection of country with a selector to switch between regions - Bumped dependencies
How To Install
To install ALPHA Player directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 08, 2021