ANT1 Player addon for Kodi
This addon offers content available in Greece and is not published nor endorsed by antenna.gr
ANT1 live and on-demand broadcasts
2.3.1 - Replace futures with tulip's own method - Pagination now disabled by default 2.3.0 - Change caching method - Utilize futures for parallel threading 2.2.0 - Updated youtube api key - Added pagination function for long lists - A few other tweaks here and there 2.1.1 - Updated youtube api key - Minor bug fix in the main indexing function 2.1.0 - Improved WebTV indexers - Increased timeout for requests - Add label for live stream - Added "more videos" item on web tv indexers - Added the web tv item nesting various video categories - Allow m3u8/hls dash on Leia+ 2.0.3 - Remove forgotten print statement - Replace control.sleep with native sleep of 50ms between requests 2.0.2 - Added the "unsorted" method as default instead of title 2.0.1 - Webtv/Archive section "more" indexer fixed - Added episodes' sorting by title 2.0.0 - Complete addon rework
How To Install
To install ANT1 Player directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 25, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007