Globo Play, Globosat Play and Premium Channels on Kodi
Brazilian video streaming services for subscribers
0.0.31 - Support for 4k HDR content - Support for local programming - Support for Futura Live Channel - Suport for BBB (Globosat and GloboPlay) - Suport for Universal Channel Live - Support for Globosat Play Geolocation - Updated Combate scraper logic - Added more Combate content - Globosat Play and Sexyhot Play now use Globo Play credentials (must be associated to the provider in the website) - Support for additional Globo affiliates - update Globoplay epg API - option to set different credentials for Globosat play - option to disable Globosat play - Fix Globosat authentication - Updated Globosat VOD API to work with seasons and episodes - Fix for separated Globoplay x Globosat credentials - Added support for SexyHot live channel - Fixed SexyHot VOD videos - Added support for GloboPlay affiliate based on IP geo location - Added support for custom GloboPlay affiliate using latidute and longitude settings - Fix for Futura Live Channel - Fix PFC Live games - Fix issue with UFC vod videos - Option to hide PFC games - Option to hide BBB channels - Fix search engine
How To Install
To install BR play directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021