A unique and live approach to news in technology, media, and entertainment, Cheddar is broadcast daily from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange...
cheddar is a live post-cable network focused on covering the most innovative products, technologies, and services transforming our lives. the network covers this news through the lens of the companies and executives driving these changes. cheddar broadcasts from post 10 on the floor of the new york stock exchange and the sprint flatiron building store.
How To Install
To install cheddar directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Platform: android freebsd ios linux
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007