Composite is NOT an official Plex add-on and is not supported or endorsed by Plex.
Browse and play video, music and photo media files managed by Plex Media Server.
Fork of PleXBMC by Hippojay
[fix] xbmc.translatePath -> xbmcvfs.translatePath |Kodi 19|
[upd] improve resuming playback
[upd] improve accuracy of library context menus |Kodi 19|
[chg] group playlist sections on main menu
[chg] always used cached servers during playback
How To Install
To install Composite directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 08, 2021