Control CP Server from XBMC
With CouchPotato Manager you can manage your CouchPotato Server from within XBMC. Features: - List your movies (with metadata) - Search Trailers for wanted movies - Add new movies to your wanted list - Choose releases - Start downloads
How To Install
To install couchpotato manager you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video.
- Select couchpotato manager.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: Not specified