Curiositystream Kodi Plugin
This add-on enables playing content from the CuriosityStream website.
It requires the user to be subscribed to one of the CuriosityStream plans.
It is not created, maintained or in any way affiliated with CuriosityStream.
The add-on only provides an interface to access CuriosityStream media from Kodi.
- More resilient when API returns 500
- Support for Kodi Matrix
- Added search
- Added subtitles
- Removed "News this week"
- Added Add/Remove watchlist context menu action
- Improvements on video description
How To Install
To install Curiositystream directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 02, 2021