Provider: Diamond Build
TMDb, TVDb and Trakt browser
Browse The MovieDb, The TVDb, Trakt and pass info along to library or an addon. Needs player-files and the appropriate addon to play the files.
1.4.14 - Fix bug with missing ID in TV menus 1.4.13 - Added realtitle (movies) and realname (tvshows) parameters for plexkodiconnect compatibility 1.4.12 - Handle non-existent 'filename' key in TVDB data. 1.4.11 - TVDB API fix, thanks to @ruinernin and @bg-22 (among others)! BUG: Some artwork may not load for certain items, due to ongoing API instability. 1.4.10 - Added language option for player-files (TV) 1.4.9 - Fix art in TV menus 1.4.8 - Fix crash from empty "first_aired" string" 1.4.7 - Fix crash when we can't contact TVDB 1.4.6 - Fix crashes from non-existent keys 1.4.5 - Added default play action, options for movies are; Play/diamondinfo and options for episodes are; Play/diamondinfo(TV Show info)/diamondinfo(Episode info). 1.4.4 - Fix clearlogo for movies 1.4.3 - Fix typo in season fanart request. 1.4.2 - Add fanart caching 1.4.1 - Fix season artwork 1.4.0 - Add unwatched counts for shows/seasons. 1.3.2 - Fix "Upcoming Episodes" and "Next Episodes". 1.3.1 - Fixed "Next Page" bug with widgets.
How To Install
To install Diamond Player directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 15, 2021
License: Not specified