Digi Storage Player
Digi Storage is a Cloud Service provided by company RCS RDS. With Digi Storage Player you can easily browse through Media files ( music, movies and images )
How To Install
To install Digi Storage Player you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video.
- Select Digi Storage Player.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU General Public License, v2