Welcome to Emby for Kodi A whole new way to manage and view your media library. The Emby addon for Kodi combines the best of Kodi - ultra smooth navigation, beautiful UIs and playback of any file under the sun, and Emby - the most powerful fully open source multi-client media metadata indexer and server. Emby for Kodi is the absolute best way to enjoy the incredible Kodi playback engine combined with the power of Emby's centralized database. Features: Direct integration with the Kodi library for native Kodi speed Instant synchronization with the Emby server Full support for Movie, TV and Music collections Emby Server direct stream and transcoding support - use Kodi when you are away from home!
How To Install
To install Emby-next-gen directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 17, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991