Euronews addon for Kodi
This addon is not published nor endorsed by euronews.com
Euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe, covers international news in various languages.
With 400 journalists from more than 30 nationalities, Euronews offers a unique, independent and totally impartial perspective on world events.
Available languages: English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Ukrainian
- Bumped dependencies
- Some minor tweaks here and there
- Notify if geoblocking is applied by the live stream server
- Add de_DE translation (contrib. horstle)
- Add hr_HR translation (contrib. arvvoid)
- Add no_NO translation (contrib. solbu)
- Add es_ES translation (contrib. roliverosc)
- Add ro_RO translation (contrib. tmihai20)
- Add nl_NL translation (contrib. dagwieers)
- Add ru_RU translation (contrib. vlmaksime)
- Kodi version conditional check via a different method
How To Install
To install Euronews directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021
xbmc.addon (>= 16.1.000)
Tulip Library (>= 2.8.2)