Specializes in Furk and Easynews. This add-on is intended for advanced Kodi users only. You must have a debrid service to use this add-on without Furk/Easynews.
Specializes in Furk and Easynews(web) account access. Also utilizes Fenomscrapers for those without a Furk or Easynews(web) account. You must have a debrid service to use this add-on without Furk/Easynews. This add-on is intended for advanced Kodi users only. Please Note: This add-on is NOT an Exodus fork, and as such will behave differently to an Exodus fork.
INFO: For latest changes see Changelog within Tools of add-on.
How To Install
To install Fen directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: April 15, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007