- addon defective. - updates for this addon discontinued for the time being !
How To Install
To install galileo you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video.
- Select galileo.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 16, 2020
Repositories: kodinerds.net Add-ons
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991