Greek Voice Live addon
This addon offers live streaming content from the WPSO website
- Updated youtube api keys
- Reworked addon for Python 3
- Removed youtube setup function & added private api keys
- Bumped dependencies' versions
- Tweaked icon method call
- Updated stream url for tilemousiki
- Minor code cosmetics
- Simplified Youtube setup function
- Re-organized main menu
- Utilizing tulip libraries
- New stream urls
- Removed greek voice 2
- Fixed guide
- Fixed compatibility with older versions of Kodi
- Fixed error in addon.xml
- Improved youtube setup function
- Minor fix for artwork dependency
- New Youtube API keys setup function
- Localized a lot of strings
- Update link for Tilemousiki 2 HD
- Removed requests dependency
- Several other insignificant changes
- Fixed typeerror in code
- New link Tilemousiki 2 HD
- Aligned some tv guide text to left
- Weekend TV guide shift to next "paragraph"
- Initial Version
- Featuring 5 main Live TV & 3 Live Radio Channels
- TV Guide parsed from the website
How To Install
To install Greek Voice directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: February 26, 2021