The Heritage Channel
Videos from cultural, natural, scientific, academic, technical and other heritage organisations from across the world. 70 channels for v1.0.2. This addon depends upon the Youtube addon by Bromix (http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:YouTube), so install that as well.
How To Install
To install the heritage channel directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: Not specified