Allows you to switch between Hyperion Grabber and Kodi. This addon requires you to make another config file called hyperion.config1.json and put it in the same directory with/without v4l2 code. One config file will be with the other without v4l2 configuration. When this addon is run, it toggles between the two config files. For all systems EXCEPT LibreELEC and OpenELEC!
How To Install
To install Hyperion Toggle directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU General Public License, v2
xbmc.python (>= 2.14.0)