Watch thousands of free videos and movies from the Internet Archive
Internet Archive is a non-profit digital library. Choose from thousands of digital movies uploaded by Archive users which range from classic full-length films, to daily alternative news broadcasts, to cartoons and concerts.
How To Install
To install Internet Archive [Video] you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video.
- Select Internet Archive [Video].
- Click Install.
Updated: August 04, 2020
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: Not specified