Shows streams of surveillance cameras
Take a look to the pictures of your installed surveillance cameras. You are able to select one of a maximum number of three cameras.
How To Install
To install surveillance cameras you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video.
- Select surveillance cameras.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007
xbmc python (>= 2.25.0)