Iran International TV
Launched in May 2017, Iran International TV is a mix of rolling news, current affairs and documentaries, sport, lifestyle, health and technology, programmed to attract a wide audience, especially younger people. Iran International is a privately-owned UK entity.
How To Install
To install Iran International TV you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video.
- Select Iran International TV.
- Click Install.
Updated: May 18, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc python (>= 2.14.0)