Search and play works from the Japanese Animated Film Classics website
play videos from the "japanese animated film classics" website. to mark a century of japanese animation, the film center at tokyo's national museum of modern art digitised a number of classic works. these are made available here, with the option of hardcoded english subtitles, categorised by genre, theme and artist.
How To Install
To install japanese animated film classics you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video.
- Select japanese animated film classics.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository