Video Test Files
a number of h.264 encoded .mkv video clips that can be used for testing the network streaming and playback performance of media streamers and htpcs. all original content on http://www.jell.yfish.us
How To Install
To install jellyfish video test files you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video.
- Select jellyfish video test files.
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7]
License: Not specified
xbmc python (>= 2.1.0)