jw broadcasting (unofficial)
Provider: Jonathan DeMarks
Note: in order to unlock geo-blocked content and stay safe and anonymous online, it is recommended to use a VPN service, such as, IPVanish VPN.
"Zero traffic logs", "Fastest Speeds", "Access all Kodi add-ons"
Access to JW Broadcasting
this plugin allows easy access to the content found on tv.jw.org
How To Install
In order to install jw broadcasting (unofficial) you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video.
- Select jw broadcasting (unofficial).
- Click Install.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository
License: Apache License, Version 2.0
xbmc python (>= 2.1.0)