Addon for watching documental movies from kolibka.com
Some parts of this addon may not be legal in your country of residence - please check with your local laws before installing.
kodi1 modAt the opening of the movies may notice a certain delay. This is not a defect and is due to the format of the files itself, not intended for online streaming. The names of the bulgarian movies at the moment cannot be shown correctly, but you can see what to expect by the covers.
How To Install
To install KOLIBKA directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified