Provider: MediathekView.de, Leo Moll
Public service video-platforms
Gives access to most video-platforms from German public service broadcasters using the database of MediathekView.de
v.0.6.6 (2020-11-20): - [fix] #175 fix for airdate 1969 (update mySql DB structure) - [other] #173 delay service startup by 10 sec to avoid error message - [other] #171 / #170 improved memory usage - [new] #169 new sort order (airdate desc) - [new] define content type in settings to enable more skins - [new] Bulk insert for mySQL / update to latest mySql driver v.0.6.4 (2020-05-26): [fix] - #143 ijson issue on FireTvStick - #136 MySql caching_sha2_password issue - #135 HTTPMessage Header issue - #134 ijson issue - #124 Corrupt database - #166 Sorttitle missing in shows and channel list - #168 Added urlopen timeout - Fixed heading on DB-Status-Dialog [new] - #140 / #131 Datenbank check interval - #71 Default Sort - #95 Sort by time, date - #147 Show error message for 8 sec [others] - Update 3rd party code for Py3 (subtitles SRT-Files) - Update cache for sqlListe for invalidate after DB update - RBTV logo add - Python 3 compat - Kodi loglevel change (notice to info) - Add User Agent String for all request to fix issue with ORF
How To Install
To install MediathekView directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 22, 2021