PCloud Video Streaming
Provider: Guido Domenici
Provides streaming from a pcloud.com bucket
The plugin's author(s) are not affiliated with Kodi.
Provides streaming from a pcloud.com video source. You need an account with pCloud to use this (free accounts are OK). Not affiliated with pcloud.com.
How To Install
To install PCloud Video Streaming directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: June 08, 2020
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 2.19.0)