Provides streaming from a pcloud.com bucket
Provides streaming from a pcloud.com video source. You need an account with pCloud to use this (free accounts are OK). Not affiliated with pcloud.com.
How To Install
To install PCloud Video Streaming you may use one of the repositories mentioned under Additional Information > Repositories section below. Or, simply download the addon directly (if such option is present).
To install from a repository (first make sure you have the repository installed)
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you wish to install from.
- Select video.
- Select PCloud Video Streaming.
- Click Install.
Updated: June 08, 2020
Repositories: Kodi Add-on repository [Leia]
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007
xbmc python (>= 2.19.0)