1.4.8 - EPG fix for list of channel names under the same id number 1.4.7 - fix for weird/double channel name 1.4.6 - fix for absent icon source 1.4.5 - cache reload period for EPG 1.4.4 - EPG plot update 1.4.3 - Added Russian language support and minor EPG tweacks 1.4.2 - Added support for xmltv EPG 1.4.1 - Added support for #EXTGRP group tag. 1.4.0 - Forked of Nux007 - Add Support for Youtube. 1.3.0 - Added default icons. - Added transparency to existing icons for better themes integration. - Added virtual directories feature allowing a better categorization of m3u lists. - Refresh favourites list when moving an item. - Ability to move playlists root and directories sides. - Refresh playlists and directories when moving an item. - Disabled TvDb and MovieDb for now ( waiting for improvements ) 1.2.1 - Taking ownership of the addon, see : https://github.com/avigdork/xbmc-avigdork/pull/8#issuecomment-416955692 - Fixed regex => grouping issue when tvg-logo was empty. - Added icon image also when items are grouped. - Regex fix for title containing comas. - Added TheTvDb scan for each lists in contextual menu ( beta ).
How To Install
To install Playlist Loader directly from zip file
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
Updated: March 30, 2021
License: Not specified